Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


Today is my LAST DAY of being a 3rd year dental student!
As of 12 noon, I will officially be a 4th year!  
Whew...it's been a journey, and now it's less than 11 months until I'll be "Dr. Luckiest!"  ;)

Now, here are a few other things that make me happy:

First, I just received the July Town&Country in the mail and saw these gorgeous rings.

Second, I just received my bridesmaid's dress for my friend SG's wedding this August!

Third, I start my externship in Louisville on Monday.  I'm so excited to work with a successful female dentist, and hopefully learn a lot this summer!  And, I can't wait to visit all of my favorite places in the city!  {I talked about some of my favorites of Louisville here!}

Fourth, Mr and I are headed to his hometown in western Kentucky for a friend's wedding this weekend.  It'll be our second wedding as a married couple!  For those of you who are married, isn't it fun to have the focus on another couple?  ;)  We just get to sit back and relax!
{image from snippet&ink}

15 comments:

quite contrary said...

Congratulations on completeling your third year! That must feel amazing! Have fun at the wedding! Take pics ; )

Ginny said...

Congrats on being a 4th year! So exciting! And I LOVE those rings from Town and Country, they are gorgeous. I also agree that it is SO nice to sit back and be able to enjoy friends' weddings now that my husband and I are already married :)

chelsea said...

Have fun! LOVE those rings

Nat said...

Congrats on being a 4th year!!

Meagan said...

Such a happy post! So glad you have so many things to be grateful about!

I love love love those rings!

I'm so jealous you're headed to western KY. Its where I'm from and I miss it!

Miss Madras said...

Congrats on finishing up a successful year! Enjoy the wedding this weekend too.

Unknown said...

Those rings are gorgeous! Congrats on finishing your 3rd year :) And Husby and I LOVE going to weddings (now that we are married). It is SO nice not having to plan anything and having NO attention.

Joyce said...

Yahoo... you can see the light of the end of the road. Congrats!

I love the wheat leaf ring.

Have a golden weekend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

new to your blog, and i am so loving it. you two are too cute.

yay for completing your third year! congrats, girlie!

hope y'all some much deserved fun!!!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

I got my T&C in the mail too, I haven't read it yet, but those rings are gorgeous! Thank you so much for being a follower of my blog, I left you a tag!

~M~ said...

CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I love the ring and dress. What a nice bride to pick that dress for you. Have a great time at the wedding!

PoshMomma said...

A huge congratulations! What an accomplishment. Did you always want to be a dentist? You will have to blog the story of your career journey some day!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

sounds like you have your hands full! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats on everything!!! xoxo.