Saturday, June 6, 2009

My skin is having an identity crisis

It's behaved for years, but now my skin is just going haywire.
First, my skin is acting all hypersensitive to everything...as you saw in my last post!  Thanks for all your comments!  Luckily, my eyelid is back to normal...but now, my complexion is a mess.
I just started using a Retin-A gel at night to help clear things up, but now my skin is DRY & sooo not cute.

I stopped by Sephora, and they sent me home with three moisturizers to try.
Have you used any of these?
What do you think?

7 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i have eczema and hope in a jar works for me, so if it can work for me it can definitely work for anyone, haha...

katie said...

i love, love, love my hope in a jar and will never go back!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE let me know if you like any of them!!! My skin is going through a similar crisis. I use Retin-A cream now-after having my girls, my skin hasn't been the same:(. It's oh so drt after using the Retin-A...

Love your blog!!!
Try the Pork Loin roast-it's wonderful!:) And yes, it is impressive if you don't tell anyone how easy it is!;)

BLC :o said...

I looove Philo!!! And with SPF, great! I use Kiehls and LOVE it too. Xoxo-BLC

ParisPink said...

I had the same thing happen to me and I started using Origins. I love Phiosophy though and have heard great things about hope in a jar. I really want to try it!

EJR said...

I have hope in the jar and I really like it, but I'm not such a huge fan of the smell. It kind of smells more like a foot lotion than a face cream.

Unknown said...

I started using Josie Maran Argan Oil and it is AMAZING. It's organic and doesn't clog pores. The best part? You can use it for so much more than just dry skin - split ends, cuticles, etc. It's a little pricy for the bottle ($48), but you only use a few drops each day so it lasts forever.