
She & her fiance in Barcelona! How euro-chic! ;)
She was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and it was so much fun to have her there for all the pre-wedding festivities, planning, decision making...and now it's her turn!
I can't help but imagine their little babies running around with their adorable British accents! ;) Hopefully one day, we can visit them in London and they can show us around Europe! I've never been, but it's definitely one of my to-do's! I especially want to visit Greece, Italy and Spain. Oh, and Prague! Mr. says it was his favorite city when he visited Europe!

This is a very corny picture of us in Baton Rouge. She had me try the boudin balls, and I must say, they're amazing!

The four of us when they came to visit a couple years ago! They even dipped their own bottle.
Anyhow, I'm just so excited! I'm going to have to dig up some of my bridal magazines again! I'm already imagining the style and colors...maybe something like this? (from Snippet&Ink)

All I know is, it's going to be a blast! I love weddings!

2 comments:
oh I love the green in those picture. Love it!!
Come on over and enter my Tucker Blair giveaway!
Love,
The Southern Housewife
As a professor- I am loving your comment "cute little professory couple" :) So cute! hehe
Love the pics, I'm sure the wedding will be a blast!
Post a Comment