Breakfast: Coffee with cream & an egg white omelet with cheese.


Eeeks! What's a man to eat?
I'm passing this award on to a few of my sweetest followers and commenters! You have each been an encouragement, and your comments just brighten my day! You do not have to pass it on, but if you have a few stand-out encouraging bloggers that you'd like to recognize, please do!Posh Momma-You are such a great confidence booster. Your kind words always make me smile! Also, I just love your adorable family. I'm encouraged by your successful 10 years of marriage!
Miss Madras-You have such a calm and motivating sense to your comments and stories. I love reading your blog for fun finds, and I am encouraged by your courage to pursue your own business and take classes for interior design! Wow!
Miss Sweet Tea-What a wonderful light! You are so bright and spirited, I am encouraged to put my best foot forward whenever I read your caring posts! Your "Go Public" series about cancer really touched a lot of people, I'm positive. & I've never seen anybody host so many wonderful giveaways! It's so clear that you are a giving, loving person.

12 comments:
that stinks! I'm allergic to dairy and eggs too... but I can have oat, sheep, and buffalo cheese - they're really good but more expensive! And tell him to watch out for the soy, I love it, but it has estrogen and men aren't supposed to have too much... just FYI! I feel Mr's pain!
Oh geez poor guy!! He's allergic to everything!! Good luck - I'm sure you will come up with some fab stuff!!
And congrats on your award - so sweet!!
Oh my goodness! what are the reactions? hmmm. he loves egg whites! at least there's chicken and seafood... and vegetables and fruits.
and oh, how did they test all that?
sorry... got carried away with commenting :o) I'll call you tomorrow
Thank you for the award! It's so sweet of you. I really appreciate your wonderful comments.
Glad your externship is going well. MR certainly is challenging the meal planning. I am sure you both will adjust.
Wow, that is too bad because it looks like he had a healthy diet in place. Aggravating allergies...
Wow, that stinks about the food allergies! My brother is allergic to dairy as well, so I have to be careful when cooking for him, sometimes I forget! ;-)
Bless his heart! At least seafood is safe for him. Not to mention delicious and healthy!
I can't eat dairy either, but have found that Lactaid is a great alternative for milk - tastes just like it, but it doesn'y have the lactose in it! Yougurt is also an acceptable dairy food :)
oh no. Food allergies are the worst. I am allegic to sulfites. I just take benedryl and eat some of those foods anyway. I can't do that with wine though... :o(
Oh no poor Mr!!! I trust that you'll be able to find some creative recipes!
I don't know what I would do without egg whites! Poor hubs!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot to thank you for the award! How rude of me!! You are so sweet and I was so happy when I read what you wrote :) Thanks for the kind words!! It made my day most definitely!
Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment