I have lots to tell y'all about! This weekend was just too much fun. We stayed at Mr's friend's family home, and it was simply amazing!
His mother is such a gracious host, and we had a wonderful time relaxing on their patio and enjoying her culinary treats! Her chocolate chess pie is heavenly, and I'm obsessed with her hydrangea.
I promise I'll tell you all the details of the wedding weekend tomorrow, but for now I'm off to bed!
p.s. It's the first day of my externship tomorrow! I'm excited, but I have that kind of nervous first day of school feeling!

8 comments:
Good luck tomorrow!! I know you'll do great :)
Love the flowers!
Those flowers are just beautiful. Good luck!
The flowers are beautiful! I hope your first day is going well!
I'm sure your first day will be splendid. Love the Hydrangea too!
Oooo that hydrangea is so pretty, I love those! Hope your first day goes swell!
The flowers are gorgeous. And, good luck!!
Good Luck! You have made me hungry for chocolate pie...
Post a Comment