Happy Birthday!!!

Here are 26 reasons why I love my Mr!
- He gives the BEST hugs & kisses!
- He's never embarrassed to wave excitedly at me while he's lifting weights (even if there are other hardcore dudes in the vicinity.)
- He actually likes to clean up around the house.
- He is such a hard worker.
- His sweet tooth.
- His smile.
- His patience. (This is one of my absolute favorite things. He doesn't get annoyed or irritated with me...even if it's the 12th time I lose my keys that month!)
- How he really puts so much thought into his presents.
- He's a saver--but he'll spend if it's for something we really want or need.
- He prays with me.
- He loves to sing. Anywhere. haha! In the car, around the house, while grocery shopping!
- His back rubs.
- He's great in the kitchen! I love how he uses everything in the spice cabinet.
- He loves LOVES dogs.
- Speaking of dogs...he "walk-bounces" Malone around like a baby! Ah-dorable.
- He's so stinkin smart.
- His kindness.
- He likes my hair whether it's curly or straight, fixed or in a messy-bun.
- I'm inspired by his loyalty, his study habits, his dedication to fitness...etc, etc.
- He has a mind like a steel trap. He remembers the most ridiculous details!
- He comes from such a strong family. His dad is a wonderful example of a loving husband.
- His vice? Gum. He can go through a pack in half an hour.
- He doesn't mind to slow his run down to about 0.2mph with me if we go for a jog.
- He can ALWAYS make me laugh. We have just too much fun together! ;)
- I'm never lonely on the dance floor--he can bust a serious move!
- He loves me.

15 comments:
What a precious list. You two seem like the most adorable couple. Anyway, Happy birthday to Mr!
aww this is really cute!!!
Happy Birthday MR!
That's a cute list! Happy Birthday to him.
What a sweet idea! Very Ah-dorable :)
I love your list!! Happy birthday to the luckiest Mr!!!
Happy Birthday! Love the post!
Awwh! So sweet! I love this post!
Oh my lord! This is the sweetest thing. EVER.
Happy Birthday to your Mr! I hope you both had something fun planned. Enjoy the birthday cake. xoxo
So sweet! Happy birthday to the Mr.!
This is a great blog post for your husband to keep! :) It's always so good to write out why we're thankful for someone we care about. <3 Happy Birthday to the Luckiest MR! :)
This is a great list! Happy Birthday to your hubby!
So sweet!
Happy b-day to your husband!
"He prays with me" will keep you two together forever. Many blessings to you both! You better put this one in a frame for him.
Very sweet. Happy B'day to your honey!
Post a Comment