I realize that I haven't written a Thankful Thursday post since the very first week! It's definitely time to bring it back!
Today's Thankful Thursday is dedicated to two men who make me sweat:
Mr (always!) and Patrick.
I'll explain. ;)
1. Mr. walked into the house this afternoon with another gorgeous bouquet of flowers in hand. What a sweetie! Beyond that, he "made" dinner tonight (aka heated up the lasagna from last night, plated it, and set up the dining table!), took out the trash, cleaned the kitchen...all while looking just too cute. I know, I call myself the luckiest mrs for a reason!
2. Patrick is the spinning instructor that kicked my booty out of the weird-anti-working-out funk that I've been in recently. Honestly, the session tonight was downright therapeutic. Mr and I biked our little hearts out to his spa-esque/techno magic music mix, cheered, sweat, and burned off any and all tension from the day. By the end of the 60 minute session, everybody had a little satisfied smile on their sweaty faces.
I'd say that deserves a Thankful Thursday.

8 comments:
Awe! I heart your thankful Thursdays! I reason to be thankful today too ... two bff's got into grad school!!! Woohoo! Remember those times!? Thanks for sharing your blessing and Happy Easter Mrs! Xoxo-BLC
A very sweet post! It sounds like the end of your day turned out perfect with 2 very important men.
Thank you for visiting, leaving a sweet comment and for following me all in one day! I just signed up with you too.
Sweet dreams! xoxo
PS your pup is so... cute!
aw, what a sweet post! your husband sounds wonderful! and love the spinning class, I would love that too!
AWE!!! Lucky, lucky girl!!!
I would say so too! So sweet. Hope you and Mr. have a Happy Easter!
Awh! Your hubby sounds so sweet! Happy Easter!
Awww too sweet!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!
aw i love the idea of a thankful thursday!! and yes, your mr. sounds just about perfect...finally, i think maybe i need to start signing up for classes too - i'm in the weird-anti-working-out funk (/anti-dieting, and i know that will be easier once i start workign out) and totally need inspiration!
Post a Comment