
I told you that I'd post all about my new found favorite t-shirt from...Ball and Buck!
Becca at Ball and Buck sent me my first tee, and I've been road-testing it so I could give y'all my tried and true opinion!

Their company website states:
"Ball and Buck was founded in 2008 upon the cornerstones of high quality clothing, the importance of personal style and the necessity in life for comradery and friendship. Mark
Bollman and Becca Eltzroth were put in a precarious position when they yearned for well made, comfortable and attractive clothes that are also less damaging to the environment, but found none! Therefore, these two young, passionate, and wildly attractive entrepreneurs set out to create a clothing company that the world had never seen."
"While Ball and Buck would be 100% Organic, it would also maintain the classic, traditionally American styling that both Becca and Mark had grown up wearing and felt comfortable in."
I love their patriotic vibe and commitment to good-feeling organic cotton tees.

Seriously. I don't know what they do to them (maybe nothing...is that the all-natural idea?) but this t-shirt is already at that perfectly-soft-super-comfy stage that I've only felt on t-shirts after years of love and wear! I got this adorable coral-pink color with the green logo they call "Roger."
I will confess. I've worn this t-shirt at least 2 days in the past week! I'm not joking. It's just ridiculously comfy. I wore it while lounging at home, to the gym, and still looked put together to run to the store after!
Next on my shopping list is their pocket-tee! They are so cute, and you can choose your color/pattern combos. I love their Lilly patterns, and they have tons of cute plaid now too!
Stop by their blog and see what all the buzz is about.

2 comments:
Such cute shirts, right!? And, I am loving the Riesling comment. Its my favorite too and I concur, it should be its own category. Xoxo-BLC
PS: And, Relax is my favorite Riesling!
I was thinking about getting one of these. Thanks for the review. I will have to pick one up!
Post a Comment