Thursday, April 16, 2009

Malone's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Malone!
Happy Birthday to Bagones!
Happy Birthday to Baloney...
Happy Birthday, Biggle-bones!

Malone has had a lot of fun this year!
Other than picking up a slew of silly little nick names, he has also...
1.  Captured our hearts from the first day we met!


2.  Said Goodbye to his "birth parents."
3.  Made new friends.
4.  Dressed up as Frankenstein (he looks so amused!)

5.  Celebrated Christmas!

6.  Survived the snow storm!7.  Made Mr & I laugh and get to practice being puppy parents! ;)

As Mr says, "Him's a gooooood boy!"

7 comments:

PoshMomma said...

What a sweetie! My Riley turns 21 (3)next month. I'm assuming he will want a beer blast & to hit all the clubs. Happy B-day Malone!!

Lou Lou said...

So adorable! I love him!

yours truly... said...

So precious!! Happy Birthday Malone!!

Blogalicious Designs said...

What a seriously cute dog!!

Can you please shoot us an email? I have no way to contact you or your mom to give you info about how to get your winning from the contest!!

blogaliciousgirls@blogaliciousdesigns.com

Talks to you soon!
Steph

Kayce said...

He's so cute! Happy Birthday Malone!

MissKarenAshley said...

What an absolute doll. Great post, those pictures are adorable.


Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

Darci White said...

he is absolutely precious (and i don't say that often about other dogs). ;-) what a cutie!