1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.
The Questions:
What is your current obsession? finishing school & finding new, healthy, yummy, quick recipes to fix for Mr and me!
What do you think your name says about you? I think my blog name says how blessed I feel to be married to my perfect match! I think my real-life name sounds friendly and happy!
Who was the last person you hugged? Mr. (or maybe Malone!)
What’s your favorite dinner? Oh, gosh. I don't think there's anything I don't like! haha...but I'll have to say Mom's Chicken Parmesan (on rice instead of pasta) with her "Skillet Bread." My stomach is growling just thinking about it!
What was the last thing you bought? the hugest fountain diet Coke they sell at the hospital cafeteria.
What are you listening to right now? Malone scuffing around in the kitchen
What is your favorite weather? those perfect days when it's sunny and breezy and 70 degrees! You can wear anything you want...shorts, skirt, dress, jeans, cardigan, tank top...Perfect!
What is your least favorite season? February-ish in Kentucky. Ugh! It's snowy/slushy/rainy...Ew!
What's in your bathroom cabinet? toothpaste, vitamins, make up & such
Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Angela is so much fun to read about on her blog! She's cheery & so generous with her giveaways!

What did you want to become as a child? a pediatrician. (I also went through a hilarious stage where I wanted to be a paleontologist! How adventurous of me!) As a teenager, I thought it would be fun to start an all-star cheerleading gym. I even had the uniforms picked out! LOL! Dentistry is a little less, well, peppy.
What do you miss? the casual days of college where class didn't start until 10:30am, there were socials galore, I shopped almost every day...
What's your favorite brand of jeans? Rock and Republic
What's your favorite dessert? Just about everything! I especially love chocolate lava cakes, brownie sundaes, chocolate souffles--catching a pattern here?

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Fiji! And I'd bring Mr!
Who would you want to meet in person? Mr's great-grandmother. They called her Babo. She sounds just so sweet and kind! Mr says that anytime he and his friends would go over to her house, she'd ask if they'd "like a Co-cola!", and she'd never sit down at dinner because she was always taking care of everyone else! OH! And I'd love to meet President Bush! Everyone else in my family has met him, and I feel left out!
What is your most challenging goal right now? Dental School. I love it, but I still have one more year left! 3 down, 1 to go!
What’s your 5 year plan? Practicing dentistry while Mr finishes up his residency. I'm not sure where we'll be exactly, but hopefully we'll have a little one by then!
Why is today special? It's FRIDAY, and we're having a little girls' night tonight! Oh, and it's my friend MB's 25th birthday! Happy Birthday, MB!
What is my favorite sport to watch? I love football season! Mr was a hottie-tottie football player in high school, and it's extra fun to watch football with him! Also, I've married into a huge Steeler's family! Go Steelers! And I secretly still love watching the cheerleading competitions on ESPN!
To play? I was a rower in college, and I like to play tennis when it's pretty out!
What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? My engagement ring! It's perfect!
What is my favorite sport to watch? I love football season! Mr was a hottie-tottie football player in high school, and it's extra fun to watch football with him! Also, I've married into a huge Steeler's family! Go Steelers! And I secretly still love watching the cheerleading competitions on ESPN!To play? I was a rower in college, and I like to play tennis when it's pretty out!
Now it's your turn! Hope you play along...I tag:
Chelsea at A Colorado Cupcake
Rebecca at Seadog Prep
Meagan at The Life of Me
JLC at French Kiss
Becca at Simply Fit
I can't wait to read your answers!

5 comments:
Aww - I think you're cheery!!!
Have a great night tonight at your friend's bday get together!!!
xoxo
Angela
I did it!! :D
We love football too, I think it's mandatory to love if you live in the South! :) And I love watching the cheerleading comps on ESPN too, lol. Too funny! I will do this on my blog this week, thanks for tagging me!
Ur blog is great!!! I love all the pics :) I guess we will be the U.N. girls on blogger!!! Have a great day!!!
just found your blog and I love it!!
new follower! :)
Post a Comment