
Last week, my friend MT dropped by to "bring me some canned tomatoes from home." They're for this ridiculously easy, YUMMY crockpot recipe:
MT's Easy Mexican Crockpot Chicken
6 fresh chicken breasts
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 large cans of tomatoes (home-canned is best!)
1 large jar of salsa
Put all ingredients (except chicken) in crock pot and mix with a spoon. Add chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serve over rice or it's good plain with veggies! Mr and I often eat it like a soup!
When she walked up, she was carrying the promised tomatoes, and her fiance TB was with her carrying THIS:
(Yes, I had a couple tastes before I even took a picture!) Ahhh! I am SO excited! MT & TB are such a wonderful couple! They are both in my dental school class (no, it wasn't falling in love over drilling teeth or anything like that...they've been together since undergrad!)

MT & TB ;)
You know how precious it is to find just GOOD people. True, honest, kind friends. They are both that way! I could call either of them at any time, and they would do anything to help! We've had so many good times in just these first 3 years of dental school, and I can't wait for all the fun we have in the years ahead!
MT was one of my bridesmaids, and her calm, sweet self was a breath of fresh air on the big day! Her parents even opened their home for us during the holidays for a bridal shower I'll never forget! MT & TB's wedding is being held next year (two weeks after we graduate!) at her parents' house. It is going to be gorgeous, and so much fun!
I'm envisioning something like this:


*both images from Snippet&Ink.

10 comments:
How sweet and creative!! I love that idea, and love your wedding collage you put together!!
those are cute! and malone looks so sweet in the pics below! I can't wait till ben and I can get a puppy! question, was MT a theta?
Hi, thanks for stopping by! You are so beautiful!! I love your blog and pictures too. I'm going to have to try that recipe--it looks like a easy one for when I am busy. (Like tomorrow!) Keep in touch, and I'll be stopping by now to visit!
XOXO
What a creative idea for your friend to ask you to be a bridesmaid! love it.
So sweet and very creative. I bet you are so excited!
Oh, I am definitely trying that recipe. Gotta love an easy crock-pot dinner!
how sweet! she seems like a great friend! love the wedding collage, it's beautiful!
This is the cutest way to ask someone to be a bridesmaid. I love it!
PERFECT! I simply love weddings. What a fabulous way for you all to celebrate graduating. It's an event you can look forward to all year.
#1, they're a beautiful couple, and #2, i LOVE both of those snippets!! SO simple and fresh!!
Post a Comment