Monday, February 23, 2009

Martha & some cute stationery

I got out of clinic early today, so Little Miss and I were watching The Martha Stewart Show when I realized we have the same Crock Pot!
Sadly, I'm not one of you lucky girls that gets to be on the Martha Lilly show, but for some reason, this seems to make me feel a little better about things!

Now, check out these adorable notecards that I found at Target!  They're so cute and preppy.  I can't pick a favorite.  I couldn't find them online, but they should be in stores.  They are perfect for a thank you after a cook out or just a little note to say hello.

Aren't they adorable?  I've already used the whale, and I can't wait to use the other ones!

Hope you all had a fun Monday!

2 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Ahh I LOVE these! Looks like I might be stopping by Target soon :)

Heather Grindstaff said...

lovin the stationary!