Monday, February 9, 2009

Calling all Lilly fans!


Hurry over to Ruelala.com for an amazing Lilly Pulitzer sale! They have some of their dresses marked down to $70! Crazy, I know. I already snatched up these little beauties!


So cute & such a steal!

p.s. the website is by invitation only. So, click on "not a member" and go to "A member invited me." enter my email: theluckiestmrs@gmail.com

They have wonderful boutiques (ie. Prada, Vera Bradley, La Perla...) that open for just 2 to 3 days at a time! Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shopping tip - I haven't heard of them! I just joined as well...

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

Thanks, when I get back into town I will check it out, have you ever been to Boden.com, they have some cute stuff too. I can see that you are fairly new to the blog world also, I'm loving it! I love all the ideas, cute clothes and friendships. Keep the cute stuff coming...