Oh my goodness...I have no inspiration right now because I just can't stop thinking about all the undergrads on Spring Break! I dropped my little brother off at the airport to fly home to Savannah on Saturday morning (5:30am), and by now he's probably already been to Tybee Island. Not that I'm jealous or anything!
Anyway, I've decided to put together a list of dream vacations I'd rather be flying off to visit! (Instead of going to class tomorrow morning!) Besides a little eye candy...I thought it may also serve as motivation to get bikini ready!
Bora Bora

Seychelles

Samoa

Anguilla

Abacos, Bahamas


Here's Little Miss & my sorority little sister "M" and family on spring break last year.
Hilo, Hawaii
Black Sand Beach

(Where my dad was born and raised!)
heck...I'll throw Tybee in while I'm at it!

*sigh*

10 comments:
I've always always wanted to go to Bora Bora!
Omg ... take me with you (my mental vaca just isn't doing the trick!!!). When can we leave!? Hehe. Xoxo-BLC
Ohhh, you & me both!
Counting down the days until our Summer beach trip, over here! :D
I am so feeling your pain! Everyone, including the graduate students that aren't doing internships are on spring break and I'm hanging out with old people. Maybe just one more look at your pictures will help ;)
So FANTASTICAL!!! I packed my mental vacation luggage & in my mind EVERY piece is Louis Vuitton. (hey, we are dreaming here...)
I wish I was at Tybee!!! I am literally 30 minutes away with traffic, but am instead stuck in an office building in downtown Savannah...and I am an undergrad on Spring Break. YUCK!
OOoooooooo, that picture of Bora Bora looks fantastic! I want to go there so badly!
I'm obsessed with tropical places. Bora Bora is what I envision Heaven being like. I think my husband is afraid to take me there because I will absolutely refuse to leave.
super cute blog- found my way over from drew and ashley from according to ashley.. with the weather warming up around the corner, i think everyone's in the mood for a little Spring vacay! i'm off to the bahamas on thursday (not soo enough) and was doing a little blog-reading inbetween packing! becoming a follower- can't wait to read more! :)
I would love to visit to Tahiti! These pics are beautiful.
Post a Comment