Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding photos

Sorry I haven't been a very good poster recently! Most of my computer time has been spent using mypublisher.com to work on our wedding album! It's really fun and super easy! Of course, our photographer could do our album, but I just thought it would be fun to pick out our favorite pics and put it all together myself. When I finally finish it and get it back from the publishing company, I'll have to show you the masterpiece! ;) In the meantime, here are some of my favorite pictures from our Big Day! {waiting for my soon-to-be-hubby}

Each of the bridesmaids had a bouquet of their own unique white flower (just white lillies, or just white hydrangea.) My bouquet was made of all the flowers together!{my handsome!}

{kiss}

Officially Mr & Mrs!

...check back for pictures from the reception!


16 comments:

CTB said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the idea of each bridesmaid having their own flower but all in white. Then having the bride's bouquet comprised of them all. What a great idea! Looks great in the pictures too.

Lis said...

I love your pictures!! You are such a gorgeous bride!!! I love the way that you did your bouquet and the bridesmaids - that is so sweet and special!!

I cannot wait to see the reception pics!!

Miss Madras said...

Such great photos! I adore the idea of each bridesmaid having their own unique flower.

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Beautiful Photo's!!!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Your pictures are beautiful, and you looked gorgeous!

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

You looked beautiful! I'm glad everything was perfect!

~M~ said...

Love the photos!!

PoshMomma said...

TOO PRETTY! J'adore the black & white. Stunning.

Krissy Lynnae said...

Beautiful. I love the flower arrangements. Everything looked stunning!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. I really like the different bouquets. I've never seen that before, but that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out really great! I can't wait to see more! It looks like your wedding was just beautiful!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Beautiful wedding. Beautiful bride. Beautiful (handsome :o) groom.

Extra special, Beautiful moment!

Love you beautiful daughter!

You are such a perfect and sweet couple!
God answered your dad's and my prayer (since you were itty-bitty) for your "Godly, Christian, loving, smart, will-take-care-of-you-in every way, husband". (oh yes, and also "handsome" - yours and Little Miss's added request, as you both got older :o)

Moore Minutes said...

You were an incredibly beautiful bride! You have amazing photos to work with while creating your album too. :) I've made books at mypublisher.com and LOVE it!

chelsea said...

Beautiful! I can imagine it would be hard to choose!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Everything was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

georgeous. adorable. amazing.