Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

cupcake

Mr surprised me this morning…we’re going on a picnic! I’m so excited, and I promise I’ll share pictures later!

p.s. right now we’re on our way to the BEST doughnuts in town for breakfast! yay! It’s my party & I can eat carbs if I want to! ;)

20 comments:

Katherine said...

happy birthday pretty lady! hope you have a great day!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Ooh happy birthday to you! I hope you and Mr. have a fab day :) xoxo

Betsy | Heavens to Betsy said...

happy birthday!!

allison said...

happy birthday girl! you really are a lucky MRS.

Iva Messy said...

AWWWW!!! So sweet! Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a perfect day!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it is fabulous! ♥

Miss Madras said...

Hope you have a super fantastic birthday! Enjoy all the goodies that come your way today!

A New England Girl said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) I hope you two have a lovely picnic and enjoy your day out together. It sounds like he has some wonderful things planned. :)

Anonymous said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Happy, happy Birthday-my girly-whirly!

I just posted some of your past birthday photos on my blog! When you post a birthday photo of you from today, I want to add it to my post :o)

We love you to pieces!
xoxoxoxo

yummmy.... & enjoy your carbs haha

CTB said...

Happy Birthday!! Eat those doughnuts girl! :)

Kayce said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Kalee said...

Happy birthday! I hope that your day has been filled with good friends, laughter, a fabulous piece of cake and a fun drink! Enjoy.

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Happy birthday sweetie!

Courtney said...

Just came upon your blog. You guys are such a cute couple! Hope you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, gorgeous pic of cupcakes!

PoshMomma said...

HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST B-DAY EVER! (P.S. I always eat doughnuts on my bday too!)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i love cupcakes :)

Anonymous said...

happy {belated} birthday... dont forget to share these pics too!

Nishant said...

happy birthday to you! I hope you and Mr. have a fab day


Work From Home