Our wedding was New Year's Eve, December 31, 2008! New Year's Eve has always been "our day," and now I'm so excited that we get to celebrate our anniversary on that special holiday! I think it's such a wonderful way to ring in the new year! 
{we had mint julep cups filled with white flowers, candles everywhere, and fire places lit}
{everyone had fun with the Happy New Year hats and noise makers}

{during the toasts}



{we had Hot Cocoa with peppermint swizzle sticks and Coffee to keep everyone dancing through the countdown at Midnight!}

{our New Year's kiss}
{The sparklers were such a fun way to end the night! We could see all of our friends and family's faces lit up by their light as we dashed for our ride!}

{we had mint julep cups filled with white flowers, candles everywhere, and fire places lit}
{everyone had fun with the Happy New Year hats and noise makers}
{during the toasts}



{first dance}
{bouquet toss}

{bouquet toss}
{we had Hot Cocoa with peppermint swizzle sticks and Coffee to keep everyone dancing through the countdown at Midnight!}

{our New Year's kiss}
{The sparklers were such a fun way to end the night! We could see all of our friends and family's faces lit up by their light as we dashed for our ride!} 
14 comments:
From beginning to end...
...a happily ever after wedding...
Blessings, love, & prayers for a storybook life together.
We love you two and are excited for what lies ahead.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ohhhh that picture of Mr. and his mom is uh-MAZING. I choked up! You we're such a happy, beautiful bride!!
That is the perfect wedding! All the details you incorporated were fabulous! Simply a beautiful evening....
very pretty! :) we were at a nye wedding this year and loved it!
Beautiful pictures!
omg! what an amazing wedding! I am wanting to cry just looking at those pictures. you were such a beautiful bride, love love love your dress. that bow is amazing. you are so beautiful!
You are just stunning!
Gorgeous photos! I love that you served hot cocoa. I've never been to a New Year's Eve wedding, but if they are half the fun your pictures look, then I'd love to go!
Great photos! And the bow on the back of your dress is just to die for!
I can't stop looking at the back of that dress!!
Looks like such a fun reception!!
just beautiful!!! xo.
What an awesome anniversary day. (My Bro's b-day is January 1st & it's always a huge party.) You get to mark every new year as the start of another year together! Perfect.
Did you get engaged on New Year's Eve too? Now you have to tell us that story! These pics are gorgeous!
Oh MRS. you make it look so easy and fun fun fun! Xoxo-BLC
Post a Comment