Saturday, April 3, 2010

sherbet & sprite

I love planning menus for baby & bridal showers...it always includes the yummiest dishes!

Bruschetta, Peppery Chicken Salad, Pita chips & spreads...

Fresh fruit salad, Pink and white yogurt pretzels...

Mini berry cups and a cake that Little Miss decorated with fresh flowers!

To drink we had cucumber-lemon water in glass pitchers on the tables.
Oh and of course we had "the" baby shower punch...our version was simple as pie.
Rainbow sherbet + Sprite! (ladled into wine glasses, natch!)

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Everything looks beautiful! I'm sure momma to be was thrilled to celebrate this wonderful occasion with dear friends and yummy food. xo

Moore Minutes said...

Gorgeous food presentation! Looks like a special time.

Jamie said...

What an adorable shower! All the food looks and sounds delicious :)

Hanan said...

Everything looks great..
looks you had a fun time =)

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

Just wanted you to know that I made your deviled eggs tonight for tomorrow...can't wait to try them.

BLC :o said...

Oh what funnn! Xoxo-BLC