Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lilly-fied onesies

Everybody had fun decorating onesies at the shower for LW's future little baby.
I'm pretty sure she's going to take after her mommy & me in the "I-love-Lilly-P" department, so I did the unthinkable...cut up my Chef's Blend Patch pattern Lilly skirt! It was certainly worth it, because the fabric made absolutely precious appliques!
{We used Fabri tac Glue and puffy paint to keep the onesies washable}

{JT & Little Miss showing off their works of art}

A few of the finished products! I think she's definitely ready for her spring/summer debut.

13 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest idea ever!

PoshMomma said...

I have never been able to find Lilly onesies. Do they make them? GREAT idea!

Meagan said...

That is the cutest idea for a baby shower!! Love the way the onesies turned out!!

Anonymous said...

love.love.love it!! Hope your having a great week! I've missed ya! xoxo

Arlynn said...

Ahhh! These are so stinkin cute & you're such a sweet friend for donating a favorite items of your clothing to create many favorite items for the new little one :-) I'm totally going to have to "borrow" this shower craft idea! Any thoughts on a fun/non-skanky craft for a bridal shower?!?!

:-)

kBw said...

I love this idea! Perfect! XOXO

Jamie said...

What a FUN idea! They all turned out great :)

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!! super cute :)

JMW said...

What an adorable idea! I will have to keep that in mind for future showers.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

"Uber-cute!" How sweet to have such cute "Lilly-fied" onsies that are even extra special since you each created them yourselves!

love ya!
~mom~

Perpetual Prep said...

Oh my goodness! Love LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda makes me want to make one...even though I'm not expecting. ha ha ha ha

Thank you for sharing :) :)

Hope you're enjoying this wonderful spring weather!

sHp

Joyce said...

This is a GREAT idea for a baby shower!!

BLC :o said...

Precious!!! Xoxo-BLC