Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cheers!

We had a little party in honor of our friends MT & TB. They are getting married next month & we are SO excited for them! The Groom's favorite dish is nachos...so we decided on a Nacho Bar & a bit of a Tex-Mex theme. The three of us bridesmaids are all in the same dental class with MT, so we thought it would be fun to have invite both guys & girls from class to "stock the bar" for the lucky couple.
The three hostesses (with our mini sombrero headbands, of course!)

Just a few streamers so everyone knew that our house was THE party house!

I drew up this poster just for fun...We also had one that said "Eat, Drink & Be Married!" but I can't find a picture of that one right now. (I'll post it as soon as I do!)

{the gift table}

{opening the gifts}

MT & TB are true Kentuckians through and through...so we knew they would be receiving lots of Kentucky's favorite libation! All the guests took a guess as to how many bottles of bourbon they would receive. The grand total? 19!

It was SO much fun, and I just can't wait until their wedding!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! 19 bottles...whoa! Hope your having a wonderful day! xoxo

Annie said...

Wow, that's a really cute idea! PS - you are so talented - that picture you drew is perfect!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!
wow! 19!! thats some drink'n to do!

JMW said...

19?!! My husband would be so jealous...

Alissa said...

What a cute theme. I love the little hats.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ok! My Girly~Twirly!!!! You certainly amaze me! ~ that in the midst of your dental school "dizziness & demanding days" & your Mr.'s medical school "madness & mayhem" you have been able to host several different showers and parties! Um...you deserve all the rest and relaxation that you will get once this last board is done on Saturday!!!! yay!

Can't wait to see you all!
Love
~mom~

Ashley said...

thats awesome and the theme is so cute !!

Nishant said...

that's a really cute idea!
PPC Advertising India