Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mr. Busy Body

So, Mr's very VERY very last day of school ever was friday. :) Celebration!

Only problem is...his graduation isn't for 3 weeks. What happens when you take a man who's used to working and studying 24/7 for the past 27 years of his life...and mix it with 3 weeks of free time?? He's a veritable whirlwind.
Yes, we are moving next month. In Mr's mind, that means everything must be sorted and packed. And he means sorted and packed TODAY. OMG-he's cracking me up. Wouldn't you think that he'd sleep in, rest up, take Malone to the dog park, rest some more...NO! I came home yesterday to a house with NO artwork, NO mirrors, NO anything on the walls! Our dining room is basically packed completely with boxes labeled and everything!! I can't complain about having an efficient and motivated husband, but I suppose we'll be art-less/mirror-less for the next month! hahaha! Also, since all of our basement is currently being sorted out...we're having a yard sale on Saturday at 7am.

***gotta go, Mr just walked down the basement stairs (where I've been hiding & writing!) & we've "got lots of boxes to sort through!"***

I'll let you know how this yard sale business goes...I might even have a blog-version for all of my nicer dresses and shoes!

7 comments:

Angie said...

haha that is too funny!! At least he's not trying to put things off till the last minute :)

Annie said...

That's awesome he did that for you guys! You're a lucky girl to have a guy like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow girl! My hubby needs to take a lesson from your man. Hope the yard sale goes good and I can't wait to see the goodies you post on here! Hope your having a wonderful week! xoxo

kBw said...

How funny! I guess they just cannot stop their 24/7 study motor, but on the bright side at least he is helping pack! Hopefully Mr. B will be inspired to help in two years :) XO

BLC :o said...

Yeahh!!! Congratulations and wohoooo. Celebrate!!! Xoxo-BLC

Ronda said...

YES, have a blog yard sale!
Good luck with your packing and sorting!
XOXO

Nishant said...

that is too funny!!
PPC Advertising India