Friday, May 15, 2009

Why, thank you!

Today my 9-year old patient told me, "You remind me of Gabriella from High School Musical!"
Me-"Why, thank you!"
Patient (and my new favorite person)-"No, you really look like her!"

I told her that I'd tell all my friends, so I'm telling all of you.  
To be compared to a high schooler?? That 9-year old made my day!


What do you think?


haha...hint--> this lucky Mrs. can't afford that fancy pashmina/huge purse/multi-starbucks get up!

14 comments:

Kayce said...

Too cute - I can definitely see it!

Anonymous said...

i think you're prettier than her!!! kids are too cute.. love them! happy weekend! PS i just noticed im a top commenter.. thanks! xo.

Adrienne said...

You absolutely look like her!! Aren't kids the best?!

Nat said...

You def look like her! I have that blue dress also, it's one of my favs!

Lindsay said...

I can definitely see the resemblance!

chelsea said...

I was wearing that blue dress in you last pic when I met David!! AND I happen to think you are prettier than her!

jenn said...

definitely a resemblance and i think she's actually in her 20's in real life. :) plus, you're much prettier than she is!!

Ronda said...

Wow! You guys look so much alike, it is amazing. BEAUTIFUL!!
XOXO

Miss Madras said...

Kid's are too cute with their observations. You do look a lot alike though.

Darci White said...

Ummmm....yes! You really do - what a great compliment!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do! What a great compliment!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

i see it.

My Dream Ring said...

I see a similarity but I think you're prettier :)

Kate said...

You do look like her!