I told y'all that I'd tell you about our trip down to Savannah this past weekend...
We drove down right after school on Friday and surprised Mom for her graduation! After I started dental school, Mom decided she'd head back for dental hygiene! I jokingly told her that if she kept her grades up, she just might have a job lined up with me and Little Miss! ;)
Here she is in all of her honors and regalia!
In line about to get her diploma! (She's the third in line, but you can't see her face! oops!)
The three dental girls in the family! 2 future dentists and one bonafide registered dental hygienist! We kept calling her Mom, RDH! ;)
Dad & Mom posing after the ceremony. Dad is so cute, he got her a rose for everyone in the family...himself, Little Miss, Heartbreaker, me..and even one for Mr! He said, well he is our son-in-law!
The whole proud family! Mom was hilarious, she was so happy, but she was "embarrassed" wearing her cap!
Sometimes I forget just how beautiful it is! Even the little medians and parks are just drop-dead gorgeous. *love* the spanish moss!
A few of the houses down Abercorn.
And this is the one that Little Miss and I "fight over." Haha!
Saturday was also Heartbreaker's 19th birthday! Mom picked Mexican for lunch, and when we told the waiter that it was his birthday we weren't sure if he understood what we were talking about. Well, about 10 minutes later, strobe lights started going off, "The Roof is On FIIIIRE!" started thumping hilariously loudly, they plopped this hat on his head and started shouting Happy Birthday! It was Great! ...not to mention that huge goblet of fried ice cream!
(Ahh..I just deleted the picture of him in the sombrero...but I'll post it as soon as I can get that picture back up!)

8 comments:
I was at Armstrong's graduation Saturday also! Congrats to your mom! My best friend graduated from nursing. I think it is so halarious that you and your sister fight over that house. I have told everyone I know that I WILL own this house one day. The day it goes on the market I will be buying it (god willing that I can afford it) My boyfriends mother actually appraised it once and she told me it was like $850,000 a few years ago. There is a beautiful floor length mirror in the master bath too. Thought you would be interested!
Congrats to your mom! My dad is a dentist and I will be following in his footsteps! I am starting my prereqs this summer and my dad will train me to be a dental asst and then hopefully in 2 years, I will be a dental student!
Beautiful pics! How fun all you ladies will be in the dental industry:)
Congrats to your mom. You have a beautiful family! All the girls look just alike.
Congrats to you mom. Love the photos from your trip too. The old houses are just gorgeous.
That is awesome!!! You are all so cute.
You have an award on my blog! :)
Ahh! I love Savannah! My husband and I dream of moving down there. Congrats to your mom!
How wonderful! Congratulations to your mom!!! You could have a little family practice!
Post a Comment