
{I love him}
Mr. has been on his Labor and Delivery rotation, and it stinks! He's been working from 7pm to 9am every day! Hmmmph! It's no fun getting ready for bed by myself and trying to tuck myself in with no one to snuggle up to! I thought it might be kind of fun when he started, because I was hoping I'd get to hear cute stories about babies and stuff. But, the cute stories about babies and stuff don't really make up for sleeping by my lonesome for the past few nights!
I know a lot of you ladies out there have hubbies with jobs where you have to be apart for much longer (I think about my mom when my dad was deployed with the Army, or JLC over at French Kiss)...and I feel a little silly being so sad about a few lonely nights. But still. I can't wait for this rotation to be O-V-E-R. I have huge admiration for the ObGyn doctors that do that all the time! You poor things must be exhausted! ...and confused! For example. Poor Mr wakes up at 4:30 or 5pm, and doesn't know if he should eat dinner or breakfast!
Anyway, I guess I miss him so much that all I've done for the past hour is look at pictures from our wedding! I'll post some of the professional pics soon...but here are a few that some of my friends and family took!

{getting ready for the big day}

{Dad giving me away}

{cutting the cake}

{our New Year's kiss}

{the exit}
haha...I laugh every time I see our expressions in that last picture!

12 comments:
Oh bless your heart. I hope the rotation flies. Xoxo-BLC
You looked so beautiful!! What a gorgeous dress.
I know you miss your hubby!! I would miss mine too when he worked the night shift. But, it just made it sweeter when I did see him during the day.
Aw, you were SUCH a beautiful bride! I love the exit picture!
So beautiful! I can see the love!
you looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!!
Fabulous wedding pictures. I hope the rotation will be speedy.
Your pictures are too cute!!
I love your dress, so pretty!
Awww I'm sorry that he's been working that shift! My hubby doesn't have to work late but when he goes out of town I *hate* sleeping alone!
Your pictures are beautiful!!!
thinkin' speedy rotation thoughts! love the first and last pics especially :)
kHm
Stunning! I love the beaded waistline!!
Your day looked perfect! A very beautiful bride too.
Post a Comment