First of all, thank you all so much for all of your questions! Some of them were deep, and some of them just plain fun. :) Here we go!
Part I
Risley asked: Where is your fav place to shop? What's your fav piece of clothing?
Answer: My favorite place to shop clothes-wise is J.Crew! I love how fresh, classic, and fun everything is! Food-wise my favorite place to shop is Fresh Market. It's practically therapy...everything is so clean and neat and wholesome! Yummm...
As far as my favorite piece of clothing...well, I am hilariously wearing that item in the questions post picture! Haha...check it out.

Here I am sporting my favorite white skirt July 3, 2009.
(it hits probably an inch below the knee)

And, here I am 3 years earlier on my 23rd birthday...also wearing the same white skirt!
I bought it my senior year of undergrad & I still have it in heavy rotation during the warm months. I bought it at *ahem* abercrombie! Hahaha...I haven't stepped foot in that store in over 5 years, and somehow this particular skirt struts its stuff an average of once a week in the summer! It's just perfect. Eyelet. White. Goes with everything...LOVE it! I'll probably be wearing this puppy when I'm 40.
M asked: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Answer: Sleep. In.


Okay, sleep in...but especially if we're also visiting Mr's parents! (of course we'd also LOVE to visit my parents, but since they live in Savannah we can't just hop on over for a weekend!) His parents live only an hour away, and it is SO nice to just relax and spend time with them! They are absolutely a blessing. I describe a typical (and fabulous) weekend at their place in this post! And guess what. Those are exactly the plans for this coming weekend. ;)
SCH asked: What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
Answer: Phillipians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
My parents always reminded me of this, and it has empowered me from 6 years old during swim meets and to the ups and downs of everyday life.
Check in next time for more answers to your wonderful questions!

8 comments:
Sleeping in rocks!!
LOVE it! I wish I could remember what sleeping in feels like. {wink} hope your having a great week! XOXO
That is very good advice!
Have a great weekend relaxing!
I wish I could say I was more of a morning person, but I love the feeling of sleeping in too!
I love all of your answers... and ESPECIALLY needed that last question and answer tonight!
ha! I love the skirt... I have a few tank tops from Aber that I LOVE!
This is such a fun idea :o) I love to read your answers and can't wait to read the continuation...
Love Ya lots and lots!
Mom
I dont blame you for loving that skirt! It IS fab!
Post a Comment