Please meet my sweet cousin at babydarling.

{me & "Sweet B" in Alabama}
She is truly the sweetest, most beautiful, little breath of fresh air! That's why I'm calling her "Sweet B." She's one of those people that make you smile just by being in the room! Sweet B lives in Auburn with her husband, son, and daughter on the way!

{Sweet B, her hubby & their adorable son}
Sweet B has the most precious etsy page. {click here} You truly must see all of the amazing things she makes for the "modern mom and baby." Here are a few of my favorites from babydarling:

{pillowcase dresses-they're lined and made to last}

{she calls these "bibs and burps"...I think they'd be the perfect gift for a new baby!}

{party hats...they're toddler sized! have you ever seen anything that cute?}


{nursing covers galore for the modest & fashionable mom}

{even her stuffed animals have style!
p.s. that's her son modeling the giraffe toy. too. cute.}

11 comments:
her son is soo cute!
please follow my new blog, i love yours!
http://kerry-mylifemyloves.blogspot.com
thankyou xx
How cute are they?!?! I am going to go check out her sites now. Hope your having a fabulous day = )
I like her work - I will have to browse her etsy site!
Her family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing her blog with us! I am on my way over to welcome her!
Sorry, brainfart! I thought for half a second she had a blog and etsy shop. haha! I guess I know where to buy my next baby shower gift!
Oh her stuff is SOOOOO cute!
I am done in the baby department but I will be sure to recommend her stuff to my friends :)
And how cute is her little family?!
Oh! her pieces are absolutely to die for. And she seems like such a sweet woman! I'm a little sad I have no need to buy any of the stuff from her shop... *sigh*
I have to agree about her little pillowcase dresses! You can compare them to others and hers just look soo finished! I love that the ties are also sewn fabric, and that they can be worn as a little girl grows, from longer dress length to little tops with jeans or shorts.
(and even if we are related :o)...I am not just saying that I think her work is well-constructed:o) She really does a great job!
TheLuckiestMrs' mama :o)
oh my goodness :) i was just checking out your blog (like i do every few days or so) and much to my surprise you featured me! you are so sweet! thanks for doing this :)
love, sweet b
Her stuff is soo cute!! I just added her to my favorites-now I'll have fun baby gifts to get my friends!
Popped in from Molly's to say hi! How stylish!
Post a Comment