Sunday, July 11, 2010

I love July

It's always perfect for a trip to the beach (or pool.)

Here are few "Must Haves" for my beach tote:
1. lip balm (with SPF, of course!)
2. assorted magazines (House Beautiful, Coastal Living, RealSimple are some of my favs)

3. Tervis Tumbler full of ice water


5. Sun block

6. Cute towel (this one is Vera Bradley)


*p.s. You can find that cute tote at L.L. Bean!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Hey you! I have missed following your precious blog. I no longer blog at Lucchese to Louis Vuitton, but have a new blog...

I am trying to follow you, but there seems to be a problem with the captcha...

theluckiestmrs said...

Hmmm! I'm not sure what's wrong with my followers feature! I tried to click on your profile, but that's not working either! I'll try to figure things out over here, because I'd love to follow your new blog! :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Fun stuff to have in your summer tote! & as your mama, I especially approve of your lip balm and sunblock :o) Enjoy the sunny summer days! Wish you all lived nearer!

...I tried to click onto Meg's profile too, just to see and it just comes up as " Profile Not Available"...and that maybe she has to do what this other message stated: "enable access to your profile".
Hope that works for her.

Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I left you an award on my blog!!!

Katie said...

So glad you told us where to find that tote! I wondered immediately, but since I've been a little "bad" at Vera Bradley lately I probably won't be adding it to my already enormous bag collection.

Anonymous said...

and another award, lol!