Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can I just point out?

My little blog title description has changed.

Before:

"The ramblings of a new bride as she navigates dental school and enjoys married life in the south"


After:

"The ramblings of a new bride/dentist as she enjoys married life and explores the midwest"


Big changes, people!
For example...today is my first official day on the job!

{say a little prayer}

12 comments:

Lived With Love said...

good luck!!

Annie said...

Good luck, we'll be thinking of you. You'll do great!

Moore Minutes said...

You have accomplished so much and I can imagine how fulfilling and exciting that is! Lots of luck on your day today!! You'll be amazing. <3

Anonymous said...

Said a little prayer! Congratulations and good luck! xo

Ashley said...

Good Luck and have fun ! :)

Sonya said...

Have a great 1st day! You'll be great!

JMW said...

Best of luck to you! The other day, my 5-year-old daughter declared that she wanted to be a dentist. I don't even want to think what dental school will cost when she's that age!

Laura said...

I just happened to find your blog and figured out you're in Kansas! I live (and was born and raised) in Wichita - Anywhere close?? Congratulations on your first day of the new job! Exciting!

I'm excited to start following your story!

Nat said...

I hope the first day went well!!

Henley on the Horn said...

Way to go, Dr. .Luckiest Mrs!!! What fabulous news!!!

Unknown said...

how exciting, good luck!

and thanks for the sweet words on my blog :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

You are definitely an amazing, beautiful, awesome, hard-working, incredible, talented, artistic, blessed Dr. :o) ...and I am not just saying this, cuz I'm your momma :o) **I'm looking forward to maybe one day working at your dental practice :o)

Big hugs...as big as the whole wide world!

I thought that was cute how your commenter Henly on the Horn wrote "Dr. .Luckies Mrs" :o)