
Yes, we are back from our Caribbean travels, and I'm excited to show you all those tropical pictures. But first, as promised--here are the long awaited pictures from my birthday picnic!
It was an absolutely gorgeous day! Clear blue skies.
We drove through the forest until we found the perfect cozy little area. There are trails and hiking paths all around, but this area was kind of tucked away!
Mr & I after demolishing our sandwiches, but before the cutest teeny cake ever!
A carrot cake baked for two!

On our way back after the picnic.
I even got to use one of my amazing presents from Mr!
Can you guess which one?

{FYI: this picture is after I tore into the gift bag}
Sunglasses and workout gear!
Isn't this the cutest bookmark?
Ahh! I love the polka dots...actually our puppy Malone loved it too-I found him nibbling on the monogrammed button & might have freaked out just a tad!
Haha...no I didn't bust out the Mizuno workout gear complete with tight running shorts!
No, I didn't bring my Laura Ingalls Wilder book to the forest.
I got to wear these styling shades! Also, in case you didn't know...this is my prissy fancy face. I don't use it often, but certain instances require. Like when I wore lipstick in public for the first time (I don't even really wear lipstick now!) or when trying on my cheerleading uniform for the first time in high school. And now the prissy fancy face strikes again in honor of my fancy sunglasses! ;) It really was a perfect present since we were headed to the beach that week! So glad to be back, and I hope you liked the birthday picnic pictures!

20 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Welcome back to blog land!...your dad will be checking out your latest post hehe..we both enjoy what you write about.
(even though we do talk every day and sometimes in multiple, multiples!)
mmmm, what a cute cake! pretty picnic! and great gifts...especially your glamor girl shades! You look absolutely stunning!
(oh, remember I have that blog hug (aka award) for you and take a peek at my button ;o)
oh wow!! So sweet!!! I love the 26 out of candles! :) Welcome back!
Looks like you had a great birthday!
I love your sunglasses!! Can't wait to see pics from your other travels! =)
So cute! What a sweet hubby you have!
LOVE the Chanels! I have the same book mark- I love polka dots!
aw, you are too cute!
glad you had such a wonderful birthday! :)
LOVE the sunglasses! And how sweet that he spelled out "26" in candles. Adorable!
What an adorable cake! What a sweet husband.
LOVE the new sunglasses!
adorable!!! you two are too cute. looks like such a fun day!!! xoxo.
Happy Belated Birthday! A picnic was the perfect and the wonderful gifts were the frosting on the cake! xoxo
Great gifts! Hope the puppy didn't ruin the book mark too much... Its adorable!
So darn cute. LOVE the shades.
Looking forward to seeing your BEACHY pictures of your amazing vacation.
Fun gifts, I would like to have them all, hehe. The cake is too cute also.
So sweet!!! I love the 26 out of candles! Happy Belated Birthday!
Work From Home
Oh just precious! Xoxo-BLC
Love it!
I'm new to your blog! Is Malone a cocker spaniel? My sweet puppy Sadie is too!
Just found your blog through your Mom and will enjoy reading it. Your blog header is GREAT....
Looks like a wonderful trip!! Just found your blog- it's super cute & you're beautiful! ;)
Post a Comment